Ashland Independence Parade and Fireworks
Sorry, kids. I know I let you down this year, but this illness just won't quit. Next year will be better, I promise. Wondering what the deal is on Fireworks in 2020? Click here to read my CoronaVirus statement.
Lakeshore Dr E
City/State/Zip: Ashland, Wisconsin 54806
County: Ashland County
Event Website: Click Here!
- Parade at 11am on Historic Main Street.
- Lion’s Club Brat Stands from 10am-1pm. Two locations: Courthouse lawn and Moore’s Army Navy.
- Ashland Historical Society Museum Cemetery Walk from 2-4pm at Mt. Hope Cemetery. In case of rain – Our Lady of the Lake Catholic Church on Hwy 2.
- Merchants Upper 13 League game vs. Lumberjacks at 2pm.
- Concert at the Bandshell from 8-9pm.
- Fire run at 9:30pm on Historic Main Street.
- Fireworks display over Chequamegon Bay at approx. 10pm.
Note: I am not affiliated with this event, I only list them; if you have a specific question, please use the contact information provided to get in touch with them directly