Bailey’s Harbor Fourth of July
I don't know what's still on and what isn't tonight. Best thing I can tell you is to check locally,
City/State/Zip: Bailey's Harbor, Wisconsin 54202
County: Door County
Event Website: Click Here!
Tuesday, July 4
This year they have a TON of activities planned including horseback riding, food & drinks, and tons of live music! Please note that the parade is running North to South starting at The Ridges Sanctuary building. Be sure to stop down at the new Visitor Center & Historical Society for another spot for Arts & Crafts, Food & Drinks and live music!
Don’t miss the Baileys Harbor Fire Department’s Pancake Breakfast from 7:30am to 10am. Don’t bother cooking breakfast before heading into town. Stop at the Baileys Harbor Fire Station (2404 Park Rd) to get your pancake fix and help raise money to support the local fire department!
Parade Theme: The Wild Side! Show them what your favorite Baileys Harbor activity is including kayaking, fishing, hiking, kite boarding, or beaching it. You can also decorate in the Spirit of the Day.
Schedule of events:
- 7:30am-10am Baileys Harbor Fire Department Pancake Breakfast at Fire Station (2404 Park Rd)
- 8:30am-4:30pm Door County Trolley Rides pre-parade and post- parade to Baileys Harbor Rec Park. 2623 Summit Rd
- 9am til gone Baileys Harbor Women’s Club Strawberry Fest in Town Hall
- 9am-5pm Arts & Crafts at Town Hall
- 9am-2pm Horse/Pony Rides by Thumbs Up Riders at Brann Field (Behind Lakeshore Adventures)
- 10am Parade through downtown (Parade direction north to south starting at The Ridges Sanctuary)
- 10am-5pm Food Court & Beer Stand at Town Hall
- 11pm-3pm Live Music at Town Hall
- Fireworks at Dusk!
Note: I am not affiliated with this event, I only list them; if you have a specific question, please use the contact information provided to get in touch with them directly